Monday, August 6, 2007

Move aside, Jack Handey...some deep thoughts from your pal, Loki


Some people say "it's the best thing since sliced bread!" I say "it's the best thing since copy & paste" cause I'd rather cut my own bread than write my own paper.

Sheryl Crow and Yusuf Islam (aka Cat Steven) (aka Douchebag McF*ckstick) are full of shit. They'll tell you the first cut is the deepest, but they're wrong. What if the first cut only hurt emotionally and the second one lopped your f*cking hand off?

I have an original, million dollar idea for a strip club. I know what you're thinking..."an original idea for a strip club? bullshit." But hear me out...

...a JEWISH strip club. Yes, you read correctly. It's called the "Gaza Strip." Popular drinks include Manischevitz straight up and Manischevitz on the rocks. It's a place where girls named Hookah and Yaadjob (yaad = hand in hebrew for all the goy out there) take you into a VIP room called "Don't Tel Aviv" and make all your fantasies come true.

No comments: