Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Greatest Trilogy of All Time?


Rush Hour 3 is coming out and I could not be more excited.


OH MY GOD ARE YOU EATING M&M's? CAN I HAVE ONE? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMM it's sooooo good and I got a blue one which is my favorite color. AWESOME.


Ok ok ok, where was I. Oh yeah, Rush Hour 3 is going to be good. The first two came out in 1998 and 2001 respectively and they waited 6 years to come out with the final one. What took so long? Was the script really that important? I mean it obviously wasn't in the first two. You know what it must have been, scheduling conflicts. I mean having two huge movies stars like Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan must have made it hard to schedule because they had so much going on. I mean just think of all the movies they have done since Rush Hour 2. There was... umm... I think... No that was Jet Lee... and.. Oh oh oh... no that was Tracy Morgan... that M&M was awesome...


Well I don't know what the hold up was, maybe Hollywood didn't want to strike when the iron was hot? Maybe Chris Tucker was in jail... Who knows. All I know is I am very pumped for this movie.

No comments: