Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bill Murray is Still the Man



Bill Murray’s wife, Jennifer Butler Murray, has filed for divorce after 11 blissful years of marriage from probably the second coolest guy on the planet (I’m obvi the first). The reasons for the divorce are as follows: he is abusive and he is addicted to marijuana and alcohol. First of all, how the hell is Bill Murray abusive? I mean he is old as shit now, have you seen him in his new movies, he looks like a fossil, I mean seriously somebody get this guy a rascal scooter. What could he possibly have done, forced her to watch Caddyshack and Stripes over and over again until her intestines exploded from laughing too hard? Second, no one is really addicted to marijuana. If Bill Murray wants to sit around and take gravity bong hits all day I have no problem with that…as long as he keeps making me laugh in his movies. Also, I feel that saying someone is addicted to alcohol is such a cop out, everyone uses it and it bores me, so I’m gonna let this one slide.

I know what most of you are thinking, “Boy I hope that Wild Bill made her sign a prenup”. Well he did, but for some reason in the agreement he made it say that he would pay her 7 million dollars within 60 days of a finalization of a divorce. And I thought I was stupid was some asked me “Who are the four famous men on Mount Rushmore?” and I responded “Paul, John, George, and Ringo”. I guess one out of four isn’t bad.

No comments: