Monday, June 23, 2008

Holy Diabetes Batman.


I can feel my heart struggling to beat hard enough to get blood all the way through my body by just looking at this thing. As if bacon isn’t awesome enough, it looks like they stuck fries to it. Then in a moment of pure brilliance the mastermind behind this heart disease causing masterpiece put it on a stick. Wow, just wow.
Personally I can’t believe I beat Johnny McNugget to this story but it seems that Australia has now over taken the USA in the most over weight nation in the world (not that the bacon and fries on a stick has anything to do with the story itself but come on that thing looks phenomenal).

Throw another shrimp on the Barbie, or don’t… I think Australians are a bunch of inbred criminals. What have they ever done for us? Good for nothing Kangaroos, hopping around with the crocks. What the shit is a didgeridoo. Foster's, Australian for piss in a can!
I have never been to Australia but I safely assume it is all hot and swampy and everyone wears the animal’s they kill skin. They definitely don’t have electricity or tooth brushes. Hey, if I am wrong feel free to comment, but I really won’t believe you. Once I create an image in my head it sticks there forever.

I ate at the Outback one time, I got the blooming onion. If you want to see how many calories you should eat in a month, just take a look at that things health facts. No wonder they took us over, those fatty fats. Houston, Milwaukee and Chicago your allowed to eat again. What you never stopped? Yeah, I knew you would never stop.

By the way, how do you think this thing would taste dipped in melted chocolate?

No comments: