Friday, June 20, 2008

California OKs Gay Marriage


On June 18, 2008, California became the second state to legalize gay marriage. I'm cool with this. Gay people tend to be clean, have ultra-low crime rates, operate some fine restaurants, and dress me pretty well.

In fact, I actually once had a moment with a gay guy. I was at work and walked into the men's bathroom, where a gay gentleman was doing his business at a urinal. I walked into a stall. And started taking a wicked dump. And while I was mid-dump, I thought to myself, "Man, I bet I'm really turning him on right now."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes oh yes, you guys are all lovely pieces of shit and I love it.

Puck said...

i love how california seems to be the only state that the rest of the union universally cares about. does that seem weird to anyone?