Sunday, April 27, 2008

Public Service Announcement from PESU

Friends, today I reach out to you to address a serious problem that is affecting America, from the youth to those with a foot in the grave. It is a fast growing problem affecting millions of Americans, particularly in the Midwest and in the South. I am, of course, speaking of cankles.

As per the Urban Dictionary, "cankle" is defined as "An ankle of a fat person in which the the ankle and the calf appear seamless." The cankle can be seen everywhere one looks, from the pending election (Hilary Clinton) to Hollywood (Britney Spears) to the line at your local McDonalds (everyone) to your family function (your mother).

I'm not here to hound you about the dangers of hydrogenated soybean oil or high fructose corn syrup, nor am I here to convince you to get on a low fat, no carb, or liquid diet. I'm here to ask you to put down the fork, close the waffle iron, and put down that ice cream cone. I know that it tastes soooooo good in the summer, but please - think of the children. Cankles affect us all and your awareness of the problem is the first step in curing it, so please...let's end this madness and put a stop to cankles. I beg you...

1 comment:

Mr. Murdoch said...

Loki's best post! ha-ha great stuff.