Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Autistic Dr. Doolittle

CNN reports that an autistic 16 year old girl named Sara Childers, has been working with dangerous, Savannah dwelling animals since the age of 9. She feels that her autism helps her connect with animals far more than humans, as animals do not mask their emotions and are much easier to understand.

No shit animals are easy to understand. Take a look at your every day 3 year old. They have the same needs as animals. They eat, sleep, shit, and get into your car when you offer them lollies.

Scarface, er, Sara has a pet tiger named Athena which she keeps chained up in her yard and has worked with lions, tigers, sharks, and boa constrictors, among other crazy shit that you won't find me putting my hands anywhere near.

When asked if she would undergo treatment to cure her for of autism (taking into account that someone actually created a cure it), Sara replied "GGGNNNYAAAAAA", reached her hand into her snackpack, and threw tapioca at the wall.

This story really opened me up to something. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS IN ALL THIS??? SHE HAS A FRIGGIN' TIGER IN HER FRIGGIN' YARD!!!

You can check out the story here: http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/04/04/sara.childers/index.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only dumbass here is you.

what a fucktard you are.

i hope that karma spares you if you ever have a child.

Anonymous said...

what the hell? if she were that retarded, she wouldn't be working with such lethal animals, now would she? You seriously need a fucking life, instead of making a profession out of writing such derogatory shit. What would happen if she were to see this, eh? Who knows, she may sic a tiger on you.

Anonymous said...

Seriously shut up.
You're working off stereotypes.

This is a fine example of how stupid this world has become. Views, like ones in this blog are responsible for tearing down the opportunities for exceptional people to succeed in this world.

Some believe that Einstein was most likely autistic, high-performing autistic, of the Asperger kind.

Dumb assumptions like this reassures me that I know I am better than what the world says I am. I raise the average IQ.

I am just like Sara. We talk often. We both find this funny as heck. We are so used to this stereotyping, so it's not like we haven't heard this bull before.

You haven't said anything new, so we aren't hurt. If that was what you are trying to do... it failed.

This stereotyping is why I can't seem to go anywhere in life, because people think this stuff is true, and the world is darn wrong.

I want a life, but the stupid people that control the world won't give me a job because they don't see my genius. Meh.

I'm making my own business. How's that for intelligence?