Thursday, April 17, 2008

Legal Alert!


Guess who’s legal… Hermione! Harry Potter’s older male fan base is either really excited about this or about Equus. Either way it is a win for people who watched these movies and always wondered what the main characters will look like when they are older. Personally I can not wait until Hermione (Emma Watson) starts doing other movies. Maybe… something starring me and a bottle of the bubbly.

“Oh honey, I didn’t see you standing behind me while I was typing this. No, don’t be mad! Come back don’t leave you can’t leave (door slams).”

She’ll be back. You know how I know? She is on house arrest and can’t go over 25 feet from the house otherwise she goes back to jail. That’s what happens when you get arrested for stalking your ex-boyfriend.

YOU’RE STUCK WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!

No comments: