Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Duh

A new study reveals that "When given the choice for a mate, men go for good looks."

DUH!

Good reporting CNN. Brilliant. That's as dumb as, I dono, "rockers live shorter than normal people." I mean, imagine if somebody studied that. I can't even fathom which Universities and Governments are giving out money to these "scientists" to confirm common sense. They all sound like John Madden to me. "Now here's a guy, when he runs, he moves faster." "This team just has to score more than the other team to win." Idiots! IDIOTS!!!! I hate them. I hope they die.

But, the study found. Girls pick guys based upon their own attractiveness. They try and get the most attractive guy they can keep based upon their attractiveness. Now, this one doesn't make any sense. We've all seen that couple that's mismatched. The hot chick with the fugly guy (Sorry Heidi Klum and Seal). Or the guy that you're like, what is he doing with that piece of crap, chicks love him! (Whoever is married to Star Jones, cause let's face it, unless he's Hitler, he don't deserve that).

New Study: Scientists run out of REAL crap to study. Finding: Die!

No comments: